Everest Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass Trek
The Everest Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the most amazing trek in the Everest region.
- Duration: 16 Days
- Max. Altitude: 5360 m.
- Accommodation: based on your budget
- Type: Trekking
Please Enter the details
The Everest Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the most amazing trek in the Everest region. It takes you to one of the high mountain passes of the Khumbu. The Renjo La Mountain Pass lies close to Tibet. You can enjoy the beauty of the Everest region in its most refined form. Immerse yourself in the many features of the Khumbu with this journey. You can visit many ethnic Sherpa villages and settlements on the trip. It is as much a naturally beautiful trek as it is culturally rich.
The Everest Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass Trek has many highlights. You begin the trek with a flight to Lukla. Making your way from one ethnic village to the next, you can enjoy the hallmarks in the best fashion. You can visit the famous mountain village of Namche Bazaar and Thame. Other many features include visiting the Gokyo Lake and the Gokyo RI. It is a mesmerizing trip that you will not forget!
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek. Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless its free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers