Rara Lake Trekking
Rara lake trek is a superior destination point for trekking in the west Nepal.
- Duration: 17 Days
- Max. Altitude: 3040 m.
- Accommodation: Camping Trek
- Type: Trekking
Please Enter the details
Rara lake trek is a superior destination point for trekking in the west Nepal. The trail lead from “off the beaten path” and affords glimpses of culture and scenery widely different from other part of Nepal.Trekking in Rara Lake offers the best scenery within Rara national park, the smallest park with centerpiece biggest lake of Nepal. Along mountain trail and a series of picturesque villages, one reaches the magnificent banks of Rara lake. The park includes Trans- Himalayan valley with high ridges shelter with forest and alpine pastures field. Rara Lake can be found (10.8 sq. km. At 2,990 meters) is considered one of the finest parks in the world. The Park abounds in coniferous forest and the ideal home for the musk deer, Himalayan black bear and other high land fauna. The Danfe (Impeyan Pheasant) the national bird of Nepal, flies above while a variety of fish, snow trout, inhabit in the Rara lake. Besides all these features adding the charm to the region is friendly people with their open heart. As with all our treks, we can be flexible with the itinerary and can adjust many details according to your time, availability and special interests.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- All domestic flights and domestic airport taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour and all entry fees as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
- 12 nights tented camp and hotel accommodation during the trek.
- 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Trekking Equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
- All ground transportation by private car.
- Rara National Park Permit.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Medical kit box.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- All Government Tax.
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Your private Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can be hired in KTM) etc.
- Emergency Air Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek due to natural calamities.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver…